Friday, October 1, 2010

Someone has stolen Keri Hilson’s swag and I don’t know if she’s getting it back!!!






( Side note.. I did write this a couple of weeks ago for another blog, but that didn't happen sooo.. yeah :) )

So the latest season of the “X factor”, (the original American Idol) has begun and one of the contestants is Cher Lloyd. She says she sixteen, but I don’t know, her face looks a little seasoned…. I think it’s the eyebrows; it looks like she drew them in. She performed “Turn My Swag On”, the Keri Hilson remix. Am I the only person, who didn’t know that Keri made a remix? I know I’m not the only person who doesn’t own “In a Perfect World”….Anyway imagine my surprise, when Cher opened her mouth and turned into Keri Hilson lite! The outfit, the mannerisms, the dance moves that resembled a baby giraffe walking for the first time…. Everything! I think she might be a better Keri Hilson, than Keri Hilson herself. I generally like her, but sometimes I feel like she tries to hard on stage. I’m excited to see more of what Cher can do. Also I didn’t know “Miss Keri baby” had an international fan base, so she gets a gold starrah from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers