Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Songs that I'm feeling....currently...




Let's face it, she's the only one that matters anyway.....

I've always been a 1/8th fan of the Pussycat dolls. By 1/8th fan, I mean, I've liked pretty much all of their singles. The sound has always been consistent, light pop, catchy beat, simple lyrics, pretty ladies dancing and one pretty lady singing. I would never purchase their music or go to a concert of theirs or even be excited to watch them perform on TV. However since I've heard songs from the music group's( I use that term lightly) newest album, " Doll Domination" I just might become a 1/4th fan of PCD, because it doesn't seem to be that bad. I've loved all the singles and I think I may just purchase the album. Anyway one of their latest singles is" Jai Ho", which is a remake ( I guess) of the song " Jai Ho" from the beloved Oscar wining film " Slumgdog Millionaire". It's a really catchy song, but so is the original, which sounds just like it.... sooo.. Either way I'm still feeling it





I never understood why Nicole and occasionally Melody( who I believe thinks she sounds better than she actually does..she doesn't sound bad at all but she's no MC)are the only ones that sing. How many other girls are there in that group? 5 or 4? Why don't the other what ever their names are even hit a note? I think I heard one of the other dolls( aka just the backup dancer # 3) sing a couple of years ago in the beginning of the group's career. I don't remember how she sounds, and I have a strong feeling it isn't important

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I share the same views about them. I only know Nicole Schernerdoodle or whatever her last name is, she's so hot. I actually can't identify the other girls. Seriously, they could visit my house in full costume and song booming and I wouldn't know who the hell they are. I do however like three of their songs.

    ReplyDelete

Followers