Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lupe Fiasco


Ok. So it's official. I have been a Lupe stan for about 2 months now. I know he has been on the music scene ( or when people finally began to notice him) since 2005, with his album, " Food and Liqour. I'm going to be honest, I saw him, but I never really listened; however, since I heard his last album " The Cool" I've been all over him. He has me wanting to eat bean pies.. Yes I know I'm late, and its been out for a while (or it's just hitting that 2 year mark, pick one), but it's one of the greatest albums I have ever listened too and I've heard many great albums. It just flows so well, most likely due to the lyrics, the production, the order of the songs and soo much more. And he has 19 songs on this album! How many records actually have more than 12 songs nowadays?It is soo worth the money and much more. So I advice you to find your way to itunes or where ever you buy your music from and get " The Cool". And if you don't want to purchase his music just for your own pleasure, do it for me. My future babydaddy is gonna need some money. Do it for the Kids......

Songs to look out for on the album..
1) Go Go Gadget Flow
2) Go Baby
3)Dumb it Down
4)Little Weapon
5)Hi-Definition
6)The Coolest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers