Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 snuggie robe +1 russell Simmons Rush Card= 25 random facts about me... yes I stole this from facebook..

This is my 25 random facts that I posted on Facebook about a month ago..

Damn this robe its soo comfy and now with my new rush card, I don't have to actually get a checking account like a real person. I couldn't resist the lisp or the extra $ 5.00 on the card with the special BET code.
25 Random Things


1) My favorite color is purple. It took me about 15 years to decide on it, so purple it is for the next 100 years.

2) I love cookies. I don't know why, but they are just soo good. I wish I had invented them.

3) I've never lived anywhere besides the Bronx. I thought I lived in NJ, but it was all a dream Hmm...

4)I admire Models and Drag Queens. I just think so many models and drag queens, especially the black and Hispanic ones are just soo beautiful and confident. Plus they can walk in heels and apply make-up. I have no idea how to do that, its just so fierce.

5) When I was 12, I wanted to marry Prince William. I thought he was cute and plus he was prince. I was gonna make it happen, I had a plan. I was moving to Britain and I was gonna somehow work in the Place and he was going to fall madly in love with me. Yeah good thing I let that go. Thank goodness I was raised right, because some crazy things have gone through my head...

6) I've never really been outside of the country. I went to the Bahamas once on a cruise when I was like 7. I swear we were on the island for 10 minutes.

7) I want to be a flight attendant. They have nice suits and they fly to the same place over and over again for months at a time. Ok that dream is now gone.

8)I like shopping for clothes but I get bored with shoe shopping. I have no idea why. If someone wants to help with my illness, please mail me some money so I can find a cure....

9)I haven't had natural hair my entire life. It's only been about 1 year and a half. I had relaxed hair for as long as I can remember.

10) My 3 initials are S.S.S

11) Confidence is something that I've always has much trouble with. I'm working on it.

12) I have contacts, I just don't like wearing them too much.

13) My best friends are like my sisters, since I don't have any. Or brothers either..

14)I use to want my name to be Charlotte. I just thought it was soo pretty. Now it just sounds a little old.

15) I've had my first name changed. This also resulted in a letter for an inmate in prison, but yeah....

16) I meet my paternal grandfather through the DMV.

17) I used to dance as a child. I got a scholarship to Mindbuilders when I was younger ( a local arts center) because I walked on my toes.

18) I still walk on my toes. I try so hard to stop, but I don't know how people can walk flat. It's difficult.

19)I used to want to dress like Tia and Tamara from Sister Sister.

20) Sometimes I feel as if my mother held me back form expressing myself as a child. I think I was too different for her. Sometimes I feel angry about that, but I guess she thought it was in my best interest.

21)I got into music as a child and it never stopped. I started talking voice lessons at 12.

22) A part of me wants to be on a reality TV show. I think it will be fun.

23) If someone offered to be my sugar daddy, and they were attractive, had a career, some extra money, older and had a car, I think I would take them up on the offer. I'm a little serious.... I don't know if that's good or bad.

24) I like jumping around my room. I find it to be really fun and free.

25) I like washing my hair. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers